Sunday, May 20, 2012

12 Inspirations Through Music

Music is one of the most powerful tools to inspire, mobilize and positively effect people all around the world. So today I have compiled a list of songs that are on my "Inspiration" Playlist (in no particular order). I certainly recommend listening to each one and if you have any more songs that really speak to you or move you emotionally then please let me know!

1. "Imagine" by John Lennon
2. "One Day" by Matisyahu
3. "Changes" by 2Pac
4. "This Is Why We Fight" by The Decemberists
5. "Save the World Tonight" by Swedish House Mafia
6. "Songs of Hope" Mashup by K'naan, Matisyahu, Michael Jackson, and Akon
7. "Paradise" by Coldplay
8. "Galaxies" by Owl City
9. "Miracle" by Matisyahu
10. "Love Love Love" by Avalanche City
11. "If You're Out There" by John Legend
12. "Chances" by Five For Fighting


I know there are so many more that I would love to share with you but I'd like to see what other songs inspire YOU. Hope you enjoy!

-Jeb

No comments:

Post a Comment