Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Peace of mind"

Check out a great article about Jeb ("Get to know Jeb Brovsky") via Whitecaps FC!

 “I think I am a bit of a dreamer, but I think the world needs more dreamers. All I can hope is that I’m a pebble in the water and I can create a big ripple. If more professional athletes took that on themselves, I think we could do amazing things.”


Here is another article on Jeb - this time about his trip to India! Check out the article and the video!


“Peace Pandemic is a foundation that basically creates soccer camps worldwide for kids. My vision is that soccer can change the world for the better with anything: hatred, poverty, hunger, women’s rights. I think that soccer has the power to disband all stereotypes and cross many cultural boundaries."



Amazing! Way to go Jeb!

No comments:

Post a Comment